- Free town center bike parking
- Convenient access to public transport (bus and train) if you want to continue your journey further afield
- Key fob access to the bike parking area
- Secure bike stands to lock your bike to
- Room for 30 bikes
- Shower, toilet and changing rooms available
- Adjoining cycle repair shop – Get your bike fixed whilst you’re in town
Access to bike parking:
Monday to Saturday: 4:45am to midnight
Sunday: 7:00am to midnight
Access to toilet, shower & changing room:
8:30am to 5:30pm
Monday to Friday
Cycle Parking Registration
Before being able to use the secure bike parking area you will need to register for an access fob. You can register for a fob in the workshop area of the Active Travel Hub on the ground floor. There is a £10 charge for registration which gives you unlimited access to the secure bike parking area. There is also a toilet, changing room and shower that you can access during the hub opening hours.
How to Access the Secure Bike Parking Area
- Once you’ve got your fob, take your bike up to the first floor bike parking (there is a cycle friendly lift in the Interchange).
- Swipe your fob on the black panel and the door will open.
- Find an empty cycle stand and secure your bike with your own lock (if you don’t have a lock you can buy one from our stock of locks downstairs in the hub).
- To exit the hub parking to get onto the main concourse, swipe your fob on the black panel by the door.