- You must live or work in Barnsley and be aged 18 or over.
- You must provide valid photo ID (passport or driving license with photo).
- You must provide a recent proof of address from the last 3 months (e.g. utility bill with current address).
- The bike must be locked when left unattended and kept indoors overnight.
- Any excessive damage that is not deemed general wear and tear will be charged.
- When you collect your bike you will need to participate in some basic training (bike fitting, introduction to your bike, cycle skills training).
- You must consent to your e-bike journeys being tracked to allow us to demonstrate the effectiveness of this scheme.
- You must be prepared to provide feedback about your CycleBoost experience by completing our post-loan and 3-6 month feedback forms either online or over the phone.